Because you will not get the aromatic from the 'heat' (wok hei) slight burning smell.
300 gm snake long bean -trimmed and cut into 3cm lengths
2 nos. brinjal (eggplant)- skinned, cut into 3cm lengths and strips
2 nos.chili -sliced
1 garlic cloves -chopped
2 tbsp. oyster sauce -} mix together with soya bean paste and 1/4 cup of water.
1 tbsp. fermented soya bean paste (taucheo)
Soya sauce to season
1. Heat wok with oil.
2. Add in all the ingredients, except the oyster sauce mixture,
3. Cook in slow fire, keep frying, sprinkle some water, cover for a few seconds.
4. Uncovered, keep frying, sprinkle with water, repeating until the bean and brinjal is tender
5. Add in the oyster sauce mixture, stir to combine
6. Taste and season with soya sauce. Serve.
1 medium size chinese cabbage - shredded
1 medium carrot - shredded
10 nos.. chicken balls
10 nos. beef balls
2 pcs. fish cakes
1 tbsp. cooked shallots oil
Salt, pepper and seasoning (chicken/anschovy/vegetables seasoning powder)
1. Heat enough water in a pot, add in the cooked oil.
2. When boiling, add in cabbages and carrot, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. Add in the chicken balls, beef balls and fish cakes, cover and cook for a few minutes until cooked
4. Season with salt, pepper and seasoning.