500gm dried spaghetti
2 cloves of garlic - sliced
1/4 cup of chopped basil
Salt, Black pepper & Chicken granules for seasoning
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling, salted water,following packet directions until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan.
3. Add in olive oil and butter, sauteed the sliced garlic for a little while (do not browned it)
4. Add in the spaghetti, chicken granules and chopped basil, toss to combine.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Note: Serve with Parmesan cheese.
1 dozen of chicken wings - washed and chooped into halves
1 bottle of Classico pasta sauce (any flavours)
1 tbsp. dried rosemary
salt, pepper and seasoning to taste.
1. Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper.
2. Pan fry to browned the chicken wings.
3. Mix the pasta sauce and dried rosemary with the cooked chicken wings.
4. Season with salt, pepper and seasoning.
5. In a roasting pan grease and lined with aluminium foil.
6. Preheat oven to 200 C.
7. Arrange the marinated chicken wing in the roasting pan.
8. Pour the remaining sauce all over the chicken wings and baked for 30min or until cooked.