This is the double boiled method using the same recipe as method 1, just follow the instruction below.
Recipe, please refer to Kaya recipe method 1.
1.Keep stirring gently to cook the santan mixture and the pandan leaves near to a boil (not boiling) with low to medium heat.
2. Remove the santan pot from heat and scoop the mixture bit by bit into the eggs, stir to blend well until all are added in. This way the mixture would not get curdles.
3. After this pour the mixture into the double boiler sauce pot and stack it into the larger pot that filled with boiling water.
4. Continue cooking and stirring until the mixture is thicken
5. Cover the sauce pot and double boiled until is cooked thru (on/off give it a stir) and the consistency that you like.
6. This cooking process will take between 2 to 3 hours.