LOVE EATING MUSHROOMS THEN YOU MUST TRY THIS.
1. Soak mushrooms in cold water with some sugar until soaked thru (few hours).
2. Rinse and squeeze mushrooms dry
3. Here I am preparing 500gm dried mushroom.
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup soya sauce
2 tbsp sugar
4 heapful tbsp cornflour
4. Mix together and pour over mushroom, using hands to mix and squeeze the mushroom to absord the mixture.
5. Steam for 40 minutes or longer if you wish for softer texture.
6. Cool, pack and store in freezer. Mushroom ie ready to use in any kind of dishes (stir fry, stew, claypot chicken rice, chinese dumplings, pastries and etc)