Baby pak choy stir fried with garlic, baked bean with scramble eggs and beef stew with button mushroom.
Recipe for Beef Stew with Button Mushroom.
1 kg Beef (rump,sirloin, topside)- cut into chunks
5 nos. Bombay onions - sliced
4 nos Tomatoes - cut quarters
1 tin button mushroom -cut halves
2 tsp sugar
Salt and black pepper
1. Sauteed the onions until soft and lightly browned.
2. Add in the beef with 2tsp sugar and stir fry on high heat for a while.
3. Add in the tomatoes and button mushroom stir fry about 5 min.
4. Add in some salt, black pepper and enough water to cover the beef to simmer until tender.
5. Simmer about 1 1/2 hours and season to taste.
6. Optional : drizzle some red wine or liquor.
Serve with rice, couscous or pasta.
Note:can substitute this recipe for chicken, lamp or pork.