500 gm pork belly - cut into bite size
1 whole garlic - removed skin
1 Chinese cabbage - cut into long strips
lots of soy sauce to taste and season with pepper. (you can add in seasoning or oyster sauce if you like but I did not add in any of this as the mushroom is so aromatic and sweet plus the soy sauce)
1. In a sauce pan add a few tbsp. of oil, sauteed the garlic pips lightly brown.
2. Add in the pork stir fry a few minutes then add in the ready steam mushrooms.
3. Then slowly add in some soy sauce stir fry for awhile then add enough water to simmer (you need to adjust yourself to taste as different brand of soy sauce saltiness varied.)
4. When the pork is tender add in the Chinese cabbage to cook for a few minutes until tender.
5. Mix some water with cornflour to thicken the gravy and is ready to serve.
P/s Irene hope you like it.