1 whole chicken- cleaned & cut into pieces. marinate with salt and pepper.
2 medium ripe pineapple- skinned and cut into slices
1/2 cup kerisik (pan fried coconut)
1 stick cinnamon
1 liter of coconut milk
salt, sugar and seasoning
8 nos candlenuts (buah keras) }
3 tbsp grind chili paste }
10 nos shallots } blend into a smooth paste and mix
5 pips garlic } with the powder ingredients below
2 tsp jintan manis (fennel)
2 tsp jintan putih (cummin)
3 tsp ketumber ( coriander)
2 tsp kunyit (tumeric)
4 tbsp chicken curry powder
1. In a wok sauteen the mix blended ingredients until the oil separated fr the paste.
2. Add in the chicken; stir fry and mix thoroughly about 10min.
3. Add in the pineapple, cinnamon stick and keep stirring mixing for 5 min
4. Pour in the coconut milk and simmer until the chicken is cooked
5. Add in the kerisik, simmer a while until the sauce thicken to your liking.
6. add salt, sugar and seasoning to taste.